DEBBY PEEPLES — CCIM
Debby Peeples is a Bowling Green native who joined Neal Turner Realty in May 2006. Prior to joining NTR, Debby worked for over 20 years as a real estate paralegal for one of the leading real estate law firms in Bowling Green.
She has extensive knowledge of all aspects of sales and acquisitions (including 1031 tax-deferred exchange transactions), leasing, financing and title and survey matters on all types of commercial and investment properties. Debby has participated in multi-million dollar real estate transactions which have provided her with the opportunity to see first-hand what is involved in getting deals to the table and closed.
Debby has experience as a commercial property owner and manages several commercial investment properties for her clients.
- Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY
- 2006 – Present: Commercial Real Estate Advisor, Neal Turner Realty, Bowling Green, KY
- 1984 – 2005: Paralegal, Reynolds, Johnston, Hinton & Pepper, LLC, Bowling Green, KY
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC) Member
- City of Bowling Green Board of Ethics Board Member
- Women’s Fund of South Central Kentucky Member
- Bowling Green Business Women Member
- Bowling Green-Warren County Regional Airport Board Member
- Property Valuation Administrator Appeals Board Member
- Class of 2007 Leadership Bowling Green, Hagerman Award Recipient
- Kentucky Paralegal Association Member
- Western Kentucky University Paralegal Advisory Committee Member